The Foundation is housed in an atelier built in 1912 by Moliniť. The building was named 'La Maison des artistes' and won the Prize for Architecture in 1913.
The main concern is to be able to exhibit vintage and precious material from the Collection and to borrow works from prestigious institutions in France and abroad to realize exhibits.
The third floor, situated under a protected glass roof, will include a resource centre for viewing of archival videos and DVD's.
The fourth floor houses the Foundation's extensive library on HCB.