The HCB Foundation is financed with private funds. Its mission
is wide :
• Preservation and restauration of the HCB collection, which will be accessible to scholars
• Exhibitions of HCB and other artists, and publishing of accompanying catalogues
• Encourageing new creative work with the HCB Award every other year. The prize is 35.000 euros.
• Exchange of ideas through the organisation of conferences and symposiums.
The Foundation can offer :
• private visits with the curator
• organization of events : private diners at the Foundation
contact : Emmanuelle Friand
+33 1 47 64 19 80
• organisation of meetings
• an international vocation : The Foundation is now legally recognized in the USA
• financial advantages : tax deductibility. The Foundation is recognized as being of public interest in France and in the USA, therefore donations can be partially tax deductible.
To this day, the Foundation has received the support of
Banque de Neuflize and of Neuflize Vie for the HCB Awards 2003 and
2005, of the Goupe Wendel for the HCB Awards 2007, 2009 and 2011,the
Fondation d'entreprise Hermès for the HCB Awards 2013, 2015,
Broad Street Charity Trust of London for the development of
the Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org and
of the CCF (part of the
HSBC Banking group) for the production of the exhibition “De
qui s’agit il?” at the Bibliothèque
Nationale de France (29th April – 27th July 2003) and of
"Alberto Giacometti, Henri Cartier-Bresson, A Community of Visions"
(January 13th - March 27th 2005).